AQW BladeBusters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AQW Outfits

Go down

AQW Outfits Empty AQW Outfits

Post  hunt70 Sun May 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I've been playing AQWorlds for a while, and I've come up with a bunch of outfits over the years that I'd like to share with you. Feel free to share some of your own too. =D

Hobo: Hair: Bald with beard, Armor: Potato Sack, Weapon: Any kind of cup or mug (any of the three wedding mugs or Gravity Defying Coffee Mug)
Description: With this outfit, you can become a filthy hobo and go around asking people for their spare change!
Pic:Hobo

Mafia Bunny: Helm: Savage Hare Morph, Armor: Any kind of suit (Royal Romance Garb, Mariachi Armor, Butler, etc.), Weapon: Some kind of gun, Cape: Bunny on your Back (optional, but it makes a nice mafia member), Pet: Any kind of bunny (Vorpal bunny, Chocobunny, etc.) (also optional, but it makes a nice capo)
Description: Grab your tommy guns! With this outfit, you can be a loanshark and have all the carrots you can eat!
Pic:Mafia Bunny

Smurf: Hair: Male: Long hair with beard Female: Long hair, Hair Color: White, Skin Color: Blue, Eye Color: Any, Armor: Inbunche
Description: This Smurf is meant to look like a caveman, and behave like a caveman/wild animal.
Pic:Smurf Outfit
hunt70
hunt70

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum